ElektrikCar LLC (elektrikcar.com) is a growing start-up company based in the US and Indonesia with expertise in research, design and manufacture of electric and hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles.
We have new openings for positions to be located in Indonesia, China, Europe or USA for S1, S2, D3 and D4 graduates with 0-5 years of experience. You will start your position in Surabaya, Indonesia and when your performance is excellent, you will start seeing the world to team-up with your overseas counterparts. Our staffs are creative, hands-on and always self reliance in developing new technologies in electric/fuel cell electric vehicles, electric aero-planes, integrated vehicle system software and game simulation software. These new positions are
very competitive with very difficult and challenging tasks for who dares wins.
If you are hard working, creative, smart, and self-reliance and you have won college competitions in electric vehicles, drone contests, robotics, and software challenge, please join us. Or if you are an excellent programmer, please join us.
We need graduates with minimum GPA of 3.1/4.0 from the following disciplines:
- Civil/structure/naval architecture: structural analysis, FEA, CFD, design.
- Mechanical: automotive, design and structure, electric propulsion, vehicle systems, welding, FEA/CFD.
- Automotive: clay model developer, stylist, electric propulsion, vehicle system, vehicle dynamics.
- Architecture/Design: clay modeler, sketcher, stylist.
- Electrical: power, electronics, computer software, programmer in C, C++ or Java, electric vehicle hard ware integrator.
- Aerospace: fuselage, propulsion, stress/structure, CFD (StarCD, Star-CCM), testing.
- Computer: excellent coder/programmer in C, C++ or Java. Arduino programmer, embedded software developer.
- Physics or Mathematician : forecaster, game simulation programmer, numerical
simulation developer (excellent in C, C++ or Java)
Please email me your resume, contest winner certificates and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send files with total maximum size of only 1.2Mb (not larger) and please do not email to elektrikcar domain.
ElektrikCar, LLC, 5701 Cherry Lane, West Bloomfield, MI, 48324, 248-425 1712