What is Jetzy?
Jetzy is the world’s first social platform to connect and reward people who enjoy travel and unique lifestyle experiences. Whether it’s travel, food, culture or outdoor adventures, on our interest and geo-location based Jetzy app people can contact like-minded people for off – beaten recommendations or even plan to meet.
We are looking to offer full time and part time career opportunities to your students and alums in Marketing, Creative, Finance, Technology, HR & Management fields. The work can be done in New York or remotely from the candidate’s location in any city/country. The job descriptions for the positions are mentioned below and this is the online application link for the opportunities.
All positions are available in New York or remote from any city/country for paid full time/ part time jobs, paid and unpaid internships/training programs or projects. Short 1-2 weeks or weekend projects also available. For paid positions, compensation will depend on the candidate’s credentials and experience level. For all positions, candidates need to apply through Jetzy website.
Human Resources Professional (10 positions)
Jetzy is looking for energetic and driven candidates for Human Resources Division. This opportunity is for both full time & part time work in New York or remote from any city/country. This role is focused on talent acquisition and performance management. The HR professional will be involved in recruiting new talent, performing interviews, coordinating with the different departments to make sure the hired candidate is staffed on projects, and be a resource for new hires for any information/questions. HR candidates will play a key role in contributing to the growth of the Jetzy team. This is an incredible opportunity to be on the ground with a startup from the beginning of the product and gain in-depth and first hand entrepreneurial skill set while learning about HR first hand.
Creative (Content Creation) (10 positions)
Jetzy is looking for motivated and dedicated candidates interested in creative work like writing, graphic design, videos or photography. This opportunity is for both full time & part time work in New York or remote from any city/country. Jetzy will provide them with a platform to showcase their talent in front of a large global audience. Their work will be featured across our platforms that include our social media, website, and Jetzy App.
Writers should have the ability to write a variety of different forms of content. This can include short or long stories and articles about travel, food, outdoors etc. Prior experience not necessary
The designers, photographers and videographers should have some level of skill-set in the respective area they are applying for and must have their own graphic design software, cameras and other equipment. For videographers, some background experience of live video content production is preferred but not necessary..
The content produced will include interviewing influencers, writing articles, producing marketing flyers, videos, app screens or web design, etc.
These positions require one to have a creative and open mindset as they will be responsible for building and sustaining the brand image and relaying the Jetzy message to the community through their content.
Technology (10 positions)
Jetzy is offering technology positions for both full time & part time work in New York or remote from any city/country. Candidates can be staffed for supporting the app development both iOS and android, website, data analytics, database management or back end systems. The position requires not only providing technical assistance to the respective technical groups, but also coordinating with the business stakeholders or technology project managers to understand requirements for the technological developments and enhancements and build systems internally or integrate with external technologies.
Applicants should have the ability to understand technical terms and documentation and should have the knowledge of how to use various technical resources for business. Prior experience not required for interns but they should be quick on the feet and research terms through the web in areas where they lack understanding. Willingness to learn and contribute to the team is essential
Marketing (20 positions)
The Marketing position provides an excellent opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge & experience of various forms of traditional and digital marketing. This opportunity is for both full time & part time work in New York or remote from any city/country in following areas:
Digital Marketing and Social Media:
- Develop digital and social media campaigns to promote Jetzy
- Help to develop viral and buzz marketing strategies to generate brand awareness
- Find relevant travel, lifestyle, food, fashion and other similar forums, blogs and interest groups to post about Jetzy
- Assist in the creation of email campaigns and online promotions
- Create content for blog and social media outlets
- Create, schedule and share event advertisements
Marketing – Events
- Assist management with scheduling, organizing and running various events
- Identify and build partnerships with event spaces and venues
- Interact with vendor/partners to carry out event
- Create, schedule and share communications to describe events
- Coordinate with news, lists, bloggers, and other sources to promote events
- Coordinate with Sponsors, Performers, DJs, Speakers
- Be present the day of the event and assist in event setup, greeting guests, manage reception etc
- Share event photos on different platforms after the event
Marketing – Sales and Partnerships:
- Build and execute partnerships strategies with advertiser and businesses that can sell their products or services through Jetzy network
- Conduct outreach and develop campaigns to contact potential advertisers / partners and distribute marketing materials to them
- Set up meetings and make presentations to prospective advertisers/ partners
- Once advertiser/partner on board, create promotion campaigns and product awareness programs to promote advertisers/ partners businesses through global social media channels
- Utilize personal networks or web research to identify advertising/partnership opportunities
Marketing – Public Relations
- Develop and contribute to public relations activities including publicity strategies, campaigns, press releases etc.
- Create and list of relevant journalists, bloggers and influencers and proactively reach them to get the word out for Jetzy
- Deal with inquiries from the public, the press, media and related organizations
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Finance & Investment (10 positions)
The Finance & Investment candidate is responsible for assisting management in sourcing and obtaining potential investors, as well as identifying additional strategies for fundraising. This position contributes to the company’s success by helping in investment rounds required to grow the business. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work directly with high net worth individuals and other investor networks as well as working with a startup from the inception of the product and gain in-depth entrepreneurial skill set.
Management (5 positions)
The Management candidate will be a direct support to the Founders/Top Executive of Jetzy. The candidate will work closely with the Executive on all strategic, management and administrative initiatives. In this position, the candidate will have an incredible opportunity to be on the ground with a startup from the inception of the product and gain in-depth entrepreneurial skill set.
The candidate will coordinate with different departments of the organization and communicate with various people within the organization or externally around the world. Candidate must be able to work with different people from diverse backgrounds & cultures, in different departments and geographies, and carry out managerial tasks including strategic programs, day to day operations and any other projects important for the business.
This role provides an incredible opportunity to gain diverse skill set in general management and operation.
- Help the founders for planning the strategic initiatives and delegate tasks to respective teams
- Be a team player and help other members of the team get direction from the senior management team
- Assist in recruiting, training and managing staff and interns
- Produces and maintains management documents
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains all files and records
For any questions or more information please reach us through our website: https://www.jetzyapp.com/.