Preferred Acquisition Specialist – DKI Jakarta
Bank CIMB Niaga is the 2nd largest private bank in Indonesia. We are bank with minimum core capital of IDR 30 Trillion (BUKU IV). Our brand promise “FORWARD” is underpinning our moves that continue to develop and empower customers to achieve their dreams, goals and aspirations.
- Acquiring New to Preferred customer through leads from existing customers or new to bank customers
- Increasing fresh fund and building customer portfolio
- Increasing penetration of Wealth Management product by acquiring New to Wealth customers.
- Comply with internal and external procedures and regulations in terms of: KYC, Compliance, Certification and Audit.
- Ensure service implementation to customers and comply with company standard in improving quality of customer satifaction.
- Ensure the level of customer satification for financial services provided, in order to build good relationship with existing or new customers.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are resolved properly and ensure that settlement is done in timely manner while meeting customers’ needs and also taking into account CIMB Niaga’s internal policy and regulations.
- Comply with any of the bank policies and procedures i.e. administrative & compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 year experience as sales officer
- Waperd Certification, AAJI certification, and other product knowledge (Treasury and WM) certification
- Understanding market surrounding and business overview (area, competition, business potential)
- Able to reach specified communities and capture new opportunities
- Able to conduct cros sell and gather NTB/NTC to accelerate growth
- Have good persuasive ability to support in product selling and service oriented towards customers
- Able to communicate well with internal or external parties
- Able to solve issues from customers quickly and precisely, ensuring customer receive high impact customer experience
Please apply through this link
Preferred Acquisition Specialist