Indonesia Career Center Network (ICCN) via Indocareer Link collaborated with NIKKEI HR from Japan, will hold Preparation Program and Intensive Japanese Language Training Program or JLPT for 6 months, as a pre-event of Japan Career Days in Indonesia 2019 on July – August 2019 at UGM Yogyakarta and ITB Bandung. This pogram will start on 16 January and ended on 15 July 2019.
NIKKEI HR will sponsors the program fee 50% and all participants will only contribute the remainder 50% of the fee. This program require selection process since it is only accept limited participants: 25 participants or 1 (one) class only in each city where this program is organized (Bandung or Yogyakarta). The selection process will be conducted by Indocareer Link team and there will be interview via Skype by NIKKEI HR team in Tokyo.
Shortly after the program has come to end, all participants will be scheduled to attend one-on-one interview with Japanese companies in Japan Career Days in Indonesia 2019 at UGM Yogyakarta or ITB Bandung. All participants will be directly interviewed without further administrative process. Once the participant passed the first interview step, they will offered to work in the Japanese companies, especially in the Tokyo headquarters.
- graduates from Universitas Gadjah Mada.
- Final year students from Universitas Gadjah Mada, who will graduate in mid 2019.
- Bidik Misi Scholarship grantee (final year student/university graduate), by showing/attaching suitable document.
- Live or able to stay in Yogyakarta or Bandung during the program, from January to July 2019.
- The candidate has the time and commitment to attend the whole program.
Facilities and Fee
- To prepare for the interview sessions on Japan Career Days in Indonesia 2019, participants will receive intensive Japanese language training for 6 (six) months, starting 16 January 2019 until 15 July 2019. There will be total 80-88 hours language training every month, consist of 4 hours per day for 5 days in a week (except Saturday/Sunday or national holiday).
- Participants of the sponsored program will only require to contribute 50% of the program fee: IDR 275.000 per month without any additional charge.
- Participants will also receive CV/Resume Making and Interview in Japanese training on March/April 2019, with NIKKEI HR team from Japan (Japanese native speaker) for free.
- Books or teaching material will be given to the participants for free.
- Bidik Misi Scholarship grantee who successfully accepted in this sponsored program will receive full sponsorship, or paying IDR 0 for the whole 6-months program.
- Any participants that finished all the Program will be scheduled to attend the interview with Japanese companies that participate in Japan Career Days in Indonesia 2019 without further administrative selection process.
Registration and Announcement
Interested university students or graduates can register to email email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Daftar Kelas Bersponsor Yogyakarta. Deadline 6 February 2019