International Sales Manager
We are Asia-Pacific’s leading real estate exhibition organizer, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. Our exhibitions are held annually in Beijing and Shanghai. (www.lps-china.com)
We work hand-in-hand with the world’s most powerful and influential real estate developers and agents from 50+ countries to help them develop the China market.
Our management is French and our multi-cultural team includes colleagues from China, France, Italy, Mexico, and Philippines.
About the Role:
Due to exciting and rapid growth, we are looking for a highly motivated and talented International Sales Manager to join our growing team.
The role will focus on developing new accounts including identifying and prospecting new clients by emails, cold calls, and face to face meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about business development and sales
- Strong analytical skills to identify high-potential accounts and develop new markets
- Good at prospecting new clients, generating sales leads from scratch and converting the leads into sales
- Able to cope with pressure and hit the sales targets
- Able to build excellent relationship with high-level clients and develop client loyalty
- Driven by a positive attitude and ready to work hard to build a successful career
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience (preferably within the real estate industry)
- Able to fully understand the potential that our company and the job can offer
- Strong capability in using handheld communications technology and Microsoft Office programs
Benefits and Culture:
- Career development – professional development and career advancement opportunities available
- Friendly team – work with a close-knit and dynamic international team
- Supportive management – work within a flat and open management structure.
How to Apply:
- The position is based in Shanghai, China (Jing’An district)
- Please send your CV, cover letter and any other additional
information to Ms. Katherine Tsai: email@example.com