In addition to our alumni e-mail service, our recognition to the family members of UGM is the distanced legalization of diploma and transcript service. However, similar to alumni e-mail, we’re currently in the process of launching the system. Here is a brief description of the service.
Requesting legalization of certificate and transcript will require 20-30 days for the legalization process and delivery. If you use this service, make sure you make reservation ahead of time.
UGM Central Office only facilitate the legalization of diplomas and transcripts. Legalization certificate and transcript process are still being done at Faculty/ School level and charged in accordance with fee determined by each Faculty/ School plus fee for shipping (regular or express depending on the choice).
Reservations can be made through the following ways:
Please login to your account through the following link: alumni.ugm.ac.id Then click the Request Certificate Legalization or Transcript button. Legalization process will only begin after you upload proof of payment. Copies of certificate and transcript will be sent to the address corresponding to the data in your account profile. Therefore make sure you always update your personal contact;
Submit and sign the form which can be downloaded at alumni.ugm.ac.id then send by e-mail to email@example.com. Send the form along with scanned proof of payment.
Some important notes are:
- Requesting certificate and transcript legalization must be made by the alumni themselves;
- Request by phone will not be processed;
- Payments are made by transfer to a designated account;
- Processing certificate and transcript is performed based on the order recorded in our system;
- If you want delivery to multiple destination addresses, you will be charged for each shipping address;
- We are not responsible for the loss of documents in transit.
If you are eager to take advantage of this service always remember to check back this page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org