As our recognition of the family members of UGM, we provide the online legalization of diploma and transcript service. Requesting legalization of certificate and transcript will require 10-15 days for the legalization process and delivery. If you use this service, make sure you make reservation ahead of time in advance.
UGM Central Office will only facilitate the online legalization of diplomas and transcripts. Legalization certificate and transcript process are still be able to be done at each Faculty/School and will be charged in accordance with fee determined by each Faculty/School.
The online legalization is available through http://simaster.ugm.ac.id by using a ugm.ac.id domain e-mail. Otherwise, the reservation can be made by clicking to this link (online legalization system link link alur legalisasi online)
Some important notes related to the online certificate and transcripts legalization’s reservation are:
- Requesting certificate and transcript legalization must be made by the alumni themselves;
- Request by phone will not be processed;
- Payments are made by transfer to the appointed account;
- The online certificate and transcript legalization will be processed based on the order recorded in our system;
- If you want delivery to multiple destination addresses, you will be charged for each shipping address;
- We are not responsible for the loss of documents in transit.
If you are eager to take advantage of this service always remember to check this page or contact us at email@example.com
*The UGM domain e-mail is still valid, applies with minimum one (1) time in one (1) year login attempt condition. If during one (1) year, alumni do not do any login attempts, e-mail will be temporarily banned. To re-activate it, alumni shall contact Directorate of System and Information Resources (DSSDI) UGM.