Who We Are
We are a global IT services partner for start-ups and medium to large corporations. Our clients are spread across the globe from the United States of America, to Singapore and to Indonesia, we provide an end-to-end IT product solutions from UX and architecture planning, product road-mapping, iterative development and testing.
Our key success is our team members, we value each developer very highly. We bring the Silicon Valley influence in to our working culture, the results are visionary architects, creative designers, smart developers and detailed testers.
Our team members enjoy relaxed and flexible working environment. We have an open-door policy, and zero preferential treatment, everyone is treated equally and is only measured based on performance.
Senior Web Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Job Industry : Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering and Technical)
Job Function : Information Technology
Experience : Staff / Junior Staff
Salary : IDR 9.000.000 – 15.000.000
Education : Bachelor Degree
We are looking for someone that is a self starter, that can see a problem and work hard to find a solution by systematic troubleshooting and by proactively seeking out for solution internally and externally.
We want someone who can troubleshoot without shooting blindly in the dark. We don’t micromanage each other, we empower the team members and we serve each other through coaching and mentoring, therefore, we want someone who is a self starter, who don’t wait for something to happen, but to reactively perform before something happens.
- Bachelor of Computer science / Computer engineering (Masters degree is a plus)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Open source development experience is a plus
- Experience in agile working environment
Relevant technologies requirements:
- Expert in server side development using PHP and NodeJS
- Expert in building scalable REST API
- Expert in data manipulation and extraction using MySQL, PL/SQL, No-SQL
- Knowledge in open source content management system development such as: Drupal and WordPress
- Knowledge in at least 3 of these frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, Express, Meteor, Loopback and Sails Knowledge in any of these UI frameworks: Angular, React, Vue and Kendo
- Flexible working schedule
- Working from home on select days (available to highly qualified candidates only)
- Free internet hot spot
- Books reimbursement
- Online training/course reimbursement
Please apply through this link