Hakuho Foundation, a public interest incorporated foundation, today began accepting applications for the 10th Hakuho Japanese Research Fellowship.
With the goals of further strengthening the fundamentals of international research into Japan and deepening understanding of Japan through researchers activities, The Hakuho Foundation Japanese Research Fellowship invites leading international researchers of the Japanese language, Japanese language education, Japanese literature and Japanese culture to Japan to conduct residential research.
Download this attachment for more information.
1. Applicants must be UGMs professors, associate professors or assistant professor
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Must have sufficient Japanese language proficiency to be able conduct research and interact in Japanese
4. Application form (attached file)
5. Letter of recommendation (attached file)
6. Surat pencalonan dari Dekan yang ditujukan kepada Direktur Kemitraan dan Alumni
7. Certificate of enrollment as UGMs lecturer
8. Certificate of English Proficiency (TOEFL 550, Computer-based TOEFL 213, TOEFL IBT 80, or IELTS 6.0 (taken within 2 years) (TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted)
9. Copy of passport