Experience: Fresh Graduate are welcome
Job Qualification :
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor degree in Law from reputable university (graduate from UI & UGM will be our priority list)
– Having working experience in reputable corporate law firm or company as in-house counsel with minimum time of 2 years
– Having good knowledge about business and law in Foreign Investment, Forestry, Environmental, Property Development & Construction
– Having good knowledge about handling various legal matters both litigation dan non-litiagation services also handling everything related to licenses and permit of company.
– Excellent command in English both oral and writing ability
Job Description :
– Drafting Legal Opinion, Agreement, MoU, NDA, papers and other legal documents as needed.
– Assisting Legal Manager in Manage risks in business operations and decisions.
– Assisting Legal Manager in provide advice to management on issues that may impact the operational or strategic objectives of the resources company
– Facilitate the development of documents needed for the transfer of real property
– Assisting & monitoring Notary, Lawyer and third party on their legal services
– Handling land certification, Building Permit & Environmental permit
– Manage, monitoring and Filling legal document and permit
– Reporting and updating to legal manager daily
Send Your CV to Handoko Eko Prasetyo: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com