- UGM as a populist university has committed to guarantee students who have low economy conditions to be able to achieve optimal achievements.
- UGM managed to bring together the scholarship provider sources as financial supports with the potential students mentioned above.
- To give service to students with low financial support conditions to get their education at UGM.
- To make sure that UGM students are able to reach their best potential with decent quality of life through Alumni UGM Scholarship.
Component of Education Financial Needs:
- SPMA (Sumbangan Peningkatan Mutu Akademik/Academic Quality Improvement Contribution) for 2012 and prior batches students.
- BOP (Biaya Operasional Pendidikan/Education Operational Cost) or SPP (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/Education Founding Contribution) for 2012 and prior batches students.
- UKT (Uang Kuliah Tunggal/Tuition Fees) for 2013 and forth students.
Alumni UGM Scholarship Package:
- Regular Package : Rp50.000 – Rp250.000/alumni/month.
- Silver Package : >Rp250.000 – Rp500.000/alumni/month.
- Gold Package : >Rp500.000 – Rp1.000.000/alumni/month.
- Platinum Package : >Rp1.000.000 – Rp5.000.000/alumni/month.
- Diamond Package : >Rp5.000.000/alumni/month.
- Special Package : in accordance to the deal.
How to donate?
- Auto debit service which facilitates the alumni to transfer the scholarship fees automatically.
- Alumni UGM Scholarship can be manually transferred to the bank account
- The entire alumni donation will be collected to Rector of UGM bank account:
- BNI 46 number 9888800171090831 under the name of UGM KPU MAWA BEASISWA ALUMNI UGM or
- Mandiri Bank number 8888800171090831 under the name of UGM KPU MAWA BEASISWA ALUMNI UGM
- Send the proof of payment to this e-mail address https://email@example.com
Management and Scholarship Distribution:
- The entire Alumni UGM Scholarship donation will be managed professionally and accountable under supervision of Directorate of Student Affairs UGM.
- The names of scholarship awardee from various faculty and school will be shown on https://alumni.ugm.ac.id and https://ditmawa.ugm.ac.id website pages.
- Monitoring, evaluation, and the scholarship awardee students development will continually be coordinated by Directorate of Student Affairs UGM.
- Financial reports and Alumni UGM Scholarship awardee’s achievements will be reported at the end of current year and available to download on https://alumni.ugm.ac.id website page.
Appreciation for the Alumni:
As our appreciation to alumni who donate to Alumni UGM Scholarship, we initiate to give a Certificate of Appreciation.