2022 INTERNS: FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
Pioneer Consulting Asia-Pacific (PCA) is an international management consultancy specializing in the telecoms, media, gaming, ePayments, digital banking, emerging digital ecosystems and other digital developments. We work with leading telcos and content providers across Asia-Pacific – our client portfolio includes both challengers and established players like Sony, BBC, and Disney as well as telcos like Globe, XL Axiata, M1 and others.
PCA is looking for interns in Indonesia to support our consultants in Singapore on the development and delivery of consulting assignments. You will be based in Indonesia, and you will interact online via videocalls, email, etc. frequently with the Singapore team.
What You’ll Do and What You’ll Learn
You will gain first-hand experience in consulting as part of a team. Your tasks will include the following:
- Conducting market, competitor and regulator research in PH, particularly in the area of digital developments
- Analysing information and generating insights
- Assisting in developing recommendations
- Preparing PPT slides.
Who We’re Looking For.
We are looking out for applicants who are:
- Currently reading for an undergraduate degree in any discipline, with a preference for Business, Economics, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, or Accounting
- Are numerate and comfortable with spreadsheet modelling
- Capable of conducting market research
- Experienced in producing quality Powerpoint presentations quickly
- Have a strong command of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated and a self-starter, with an output-focused mindset
Prior experience in the telecoms, media and digital services will be an advantage. Experience of research in the Indonesia market will also be an advantage.
Time: From 1 May 2022 Onwards for 3 months or 6 months
If you are interested, please submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 sample Powerpoint presentations you have helped develop. In your application, please explain the role you played in each presentation.